This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nootropics 30 day trial Day 4: Cavalier - Cognitive & Stress Support.

What a difference a day makes. OK, a day and sleep.

So I got about 7 hours of sleep last night and I tried the Cavalier - Cognitive & Stress Support formula again this morning with no food and I was again back on track as far as focus goes. I popped the drug as I went to work at about 6AM on a completely empty stomach and I felt much more on task today and also much less irritable. I was also less paranoid than I typically am.

Today I was pretty alert the full time at work and still felt pretty good until about 5PM  or so. (I got off at 2:45PM)

The effects started to wear off around 5:30 or 6PM. I'm encouraged and will continue to try it with water and no initial food in the morning - although I don't recommend you try this as there is likely a reason they recommend it is ingested along with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment